About & Pics
Highly rated by teachers, parents and kids of all ages!
Flip the card just like a real flash card! Simple, clean and easy to use interface. The front side of the card shows the question and the back side of the card shows the possible answers. Just tap to flip the card. Once you answer the question correctly, flick the card off the screen by swiping up.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Randomly generated numbers
- Score percentage and elapsed time displayed
- Configurable number of questions and difficulty levels
- Supports landscape or portrait card display modes
- Selectable flash card color themes
- Turn all sounds on or off
Other great features available via "In App Purchase"
- Review Incorrect - review the questions that were answered incorrectly
- Score Cards - view and review past scores and questions
- Specific Numbers - practice a single or multiple specific numbers
- Advanced Levels - advanced difficulty levels 4, 5 and 6
- Mixed Operations - ability to have cards with mixed operators
- Flash Card Mode - displays the answer instead of multiple choice
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
Thanks for using Big Math Flash Cards! The most popular math flash card app in the App Store. We are always making improvements, fixing bugs and adding new features. If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
Fixed audio crash bug for versions before iOS11. If you continue to have problems please update your device to the latest iOS11 version.
Now you can practice multiple specific numbers! (in app purchase) Just select the numbers you want to practice, then tap the operator in the middle to start!
Fixed current progress display in landscape mode
Added support for landscape view, just rotate your device!
Added support for iOS11 and iPhone X
Fixed in app purchase access issue to back side of "score card". This feature allows you to review past math card questions.
-minor updates and improvements
-fixed crashing issue
- added new number generation method reducing repeated same questions
-improved onscreen usage tutorials
- Score History (in app purchase) feature now allows past flash card questions to be reviewed again. Just tap the star icon from the main menu and flip the score card by swiping left/right. Tap the Review button and choose to review all questions or just the incorrect ones. Note - this update will clear past saved scores
-minor bug fixes
- in app purchase "Specific Numbers" feature now support numbers up to 30, select via Difficulty Level in Settings Menu
fixed crashing problem for ios7
|Previous 3 versions|