Lenord is a friendly, furry monster that responds to your touch or voice like a real pet. He repeats everything you say and loves to play games.
You can tickle him, poke him, grab his ears or tease him. Record your own video messages of Lenord, save them to your library and send them as MMS, share them on Facebook or send them by email.
・・・WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING・・・
"My daughters love to play with their Furry Friend Lenord, the interactivity makes it so fun!" - Seb. P
"My two daughters keep fighting to tickle this guy! My youngest (3) loves popping his balloon and the bubbles too. Sad you can't hug it.." - Zeflash
・・・HOW TO PLAY・・・
● Talk to him and he'll repeat everything you say.
● Tickle him and he'll start laughing.
● Poke his belly or left ear and he'll start scratching.
● Swipe his teeth and he'll start brushing.
● Touch his face or anywhere around him but watch out, he bites!
● Record video messages, save them to your library and send them as MMS, upload them to Facebook or send them by email.
● Choose a picture at the bottom to unlock new actions
Want your own Lenord?
Visit http://furryfriendapp.com/buylenord and bring him home!
・・・ FEATURES ・・・
● Stunning graphics.
● First pure video based game engine (no 3D!).
● Highly interactive and responsive.
● Fluid transitions.
● Super Realistic character.
● Retina Display support.
● Independently developed.
IMPORTANT: On IPod touch, please remember to plug earphones with a microphone so Lenord can hear and repeat what you say.
If you are experiencing any issues, please visit our site at http://furryfriendapp.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't help you if we don't hear from you!
Furry Friend is Copyright (c) Plutinosoft, LLC
Some portions are Copyright (c) Olli Parviainen
Releasing new versions every about 1 year, on average.
Improved compatibility with iOS 13.
Fix incorrect popup on launch.
Fix email video.
Compliance with new Kids category
Support for iOS6 and iPhone 5
Fixed Facebook Video Upload
Reduced size to fit under 50MB
Lenord has decided to listen again and repeat what you say.
Click to see more