About & Pics
PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• retro-style 1-bit sampler: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker);
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
[ Known solutions for some problems ]
* lists of recent files and folders have been added to the file browser;
* new song parameter - Shuffle;