About & Pics
It is an application which displays the pitch of the sound inputted from the microphone on a graph in real time.
A horizontal axis becomes time and the vertical axis has become a scale.
- Display the pitch inputted from the microphone in real time.
- Display 6 octaves from C2 to B7.
- Scroll the display range automatically.
- Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
- Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
- A hold is possible by carrying out the tap of “HOLD” at the upper right of a screen.
- Recording and playback
- Save/Load function
- Scale setting
- Color settings for each note
Please input a sound from a microphone.
A pitch is displayed in real time.
When two or more musical instruments and chords are included in a sound, it cannot analyze correctly.
[Recording and playback]
Only 3 minutes you can record.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
- Added a import feature(Supports only 44.1kHz wav file)
- Added pinch zoom feature in the horizontal direction
- Improved the accuracy of pitch detection.
- Expanded the range of tempo
- Added transposition function
- Added option to display frequency in Hz
- Added the option which changes 440Hz = A4 to A3.
- Improved the accuracy of pitch detection below C2.
- Fixed bug that caused 6th line of minor scales is not displayed.
Click to see more