About & Pics
Reason 7 is deep into MIDI Madness. Watch as Reason specialist Mo Volans take you into the depths of Propellerheads' latest version of Reason and its expanded, enhanced and supercharged internal and external MIDI features.
• 125 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Internal vs. External (03:51)
2. Nailing The Audio Preferences (03:44)
3. Setting Up Keyboards & Controllers (04:40)
4. Thor's MIDI & CV Features (06:33)
5. Thor Sequencer Tricks (06:18)
6. Super Stacked Synths (05:32)
7. Combinators & MIDI (04:33)
8. The External MIDI Device (03:14)
9. Integrating Hardware synths (04:41)
10. Receiving & Recording Controller Data (04:16)
11. Recording Your Hardware (03:52)
12. Arpeggios & Hardware (06:44)
13. MIDI Controllers & Kong (03:25)
14. ReDrum The Super Trigger (05:57)
15. Using Hardware Drum Synths (05:07)
16. Sampling & Creating Custom kits (06:43)
17. Saving & Exporting MIDI Files (03:51)
18. Working With Rex Files (06:19)
19. Layering & Duplication (04:23)
20. The ReGroove Mixer (07:02)
21. Exploding Drum Parts! (02:28)
22. Distributing CV Data (04:49)
23. Other CV Utilities (05:23)
24. Super Modulated Systems (07:01)
25. The CV System In The Mix (04:43)
The nastiest new feature in Reason 7 is its ability to control external synths with MIDI. Imagine taking all those crazy internal CVs and pumping them into your favorite hardware keyboards or modular synths. Wake up! It's time to stop imagining and start learning how to do it!
Follow along as Mo takes you down the dark, MIDI "rabbit hole" unlocking and unleashing Reason’s internal CV power into the the real world. It truly is a wonderland when you see all the cool and creative stuff you conjure up! And, did you know you can bring in external MIDI too? The possibilities are infinite!
First you learn how to do the all important initial setup. Then you’re off to a huge collection of tutorials working with synth tips and tricks as you build up your MIDI arsenal. From there Mo gets deep into arpeggiators, MIDI controllers and how to receive and record MIDI data.
But that’s just the first half of the course! Check out the course outline because there’s so much more stuff here that we’d need a whole new website just to explain it! So sit back and be ready to open your mind to Reason 7’s whole new world of MIDI.