About & Pics
iKLIP STAGE – SCORE MANAGEMENT AND PAGE TURNING MADE EASY
Your live performances and gigs are about to get a whole lot easier: Introducing iKlip Stage for Android, a new companion app for iKlip products that lets you organize, manage and perform with your favorite music scores, lyrics, tabs and more.
With iKlip Stage, you’ll have the confidence to play at your best. Its streamlined interface is easy to use and handles all the effort of organization for you. Just import your favorite scores, assemble them into setlists and let iKlip Stage do the rest — select your score for full-screen view and swipe left or right to turn the page. Now you can spend more time doing what you love: performing music!
Organization is at the heart of iKlip Stage, which is why its interface is so simple. You’ll enjoy wide-ranging support for a variety of popular formats. Import scores, lyrics, tabs and more in the FILE page where they’re displayed as easy to view thumbnail previews. Then use the LIST page to drag and organize into setlists. It’s the simple, streamlined and powerful way to manage all your scores.
With iKlip Stage you’ll always see the full picture. When you’re ready to perform, just double-tap the score you’d like to use and you’ll see it displayed in full-screen mode. While you’re performing, all you need to do is swipe left or right to turn the page. You can also use it in your favorite viewing position: just rotate your device to switch between landscape and portrait mode on the fly.
BEYOND THE SCREEN
Sometimes touch isn’t enough. Though iKlip Stage is easy to use with your touch screen, it can also be controlled in more advanced ways: Use IK’s iRig BlueBoard or iRig BlueTurn wireless controllers to turn pages with your feet from the floor. No matter how you choose to use it, iKlip Stage lets you take your live performances to the next level.
- Quickly import music scores, lyrics, tabs and more
- Fast and easy creation, organization and selection of setlists
- Supports popular formats: PDF, TXT, PNG, JPG and BMP
- Easy file Import
- Intuitive interface with thumbnail previews of scores
- Designed to work with all iKlip products range (iKlip Xpand, iKlip Stand, iKlip 2)
- Supports touchless control through iRig BlueBoard and iRig BlueTurn
- Portrait/Landscape modes available
- Free (30 files and 2 setlists included — register iKlip serial number to increase capacity to 60 files and 4 setlists — unlimited scores and setlists available via in-app purchase)
To learn more about iKlip Stage and compatible accessories, please visit:
Check out the greatest selection of music apps and mobile music creation accessories here:
- General reliability improvements