About & Pics
If you're like me, keeping your mobile devices up-to-date with your latest music purchases is a hassle. I've always wished it was a simple as pressing a button -- and now it is. Sync for iTunes allows you to copy your iTunes collection from your Windows PC to your Android device with the press of a button, no wires, no hassle. Download a new song on your computer? No problem, just open Sync for iTunes on your mobile device and press 'Sync', and that track will be copied onto your device wirelessly in seconds. Download all of your music, or use features that allow you greater control over what music gets copied to your device.
Sync for iTunes has been the most popular app for wirelessly syncing music on BlackBerry devices since late 2011 ranking as high as #3 on BlackBerry App World. This well-loved app is now available for Android.
- KitKat (Android 4.4) now prevents apps from writing to your SD card in the default Music location.
- Download link for accompanying Windows PC program: http://www.danielbigham.ca/sync
- If you receive a "COM Error" when syncing: In the advanced iTunes preferences there is a "Share iTunes library XML with other applications" option which will need to be checked.
- Works great on Android phones and tablets.
- Sync for iTunes does not copy music from your Android device to your computer.
- Mac is not supported.
- If you run into any issues please give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I would be happy to help.
- Fixed NullPointerException seen by some users on initialization.