About & Pics
Bring your treasured records and tapes to your Android phone or tablet!
Quite simply, ION products deliver the answer to: “Gee, I wish there was a product that could do…...” Our products do exactly that, in a fun, entertaining and innovative way. We started our journey over a decade ago by inventing the USB conversion turntable. Finally, there was a way to convert all those old vinyl records into digital files, preserved forever, available for playback wherever you were.
We’re the worldwide leader in advanced technology that creates fun, easy-to-use, problem-solving products that make your life more enjoyable. At ION, the next “Oh wow!” product is right around the corner.
Now we are excited to bring you the ultimate way to enjoy your beautiful physical collection with all the simplicity and convenience of your digital collection.
ION Audio’s EZVinyl2 converter app makes the conversion process quick and easy. Building upon the highly acclaimed original EZVinyl, version 2 adds Gracenote automatic track detection and improved track editing tools, all utilizing a powerful new engine developed in partnership with Convert Technologies.
You’ll be guided step by step with straightforward instructions and easy-to-use controls. Put the needle on your record, tap the red dot, and let the app take care of everything else. After a few seconds, our integrated Gracenote look-up service will identify the track from its online database providing: artist name, song title, album title, album artwork, and genre tags. You don’t need to worry about editing anything unless you want to; and it doesn’t matter what kind of music you listen to, EZVinyl2 works with rock, pop, classical, jazz…
• Records cassettes or vinyl LPs in stereo directly to your Android phone or tablet.
• Automatically separates tracks by detecting silence between songs.
• Automatically detects song title and information from the Gracenote® database, the largest song catalogue in the world.
• Gracenote® look-up service correctly identifies all music genres including rock, pop, classical, jazz…
• Gain controls and VU meter allow easy level adjustment and monitoring.
• Includes simple editing tools to allow you to manually adjust your recording.
• An integrated music player lets you listen to tracks instantly.
• Allows easy transfer to iTunes or other computers.
• Works best with ION Audio’s Turntables/Tape Decks but supports all popular USB Audio conversion brands.
To use EZVinyl2 and start recording your records, you will need a USB Turntable and an adapter cable to connect your mobile device via USB. See http://www.convert-av.com/ion-ezvinyl2/ for more information.
Minor bug fixes.