About & Pics
If you’re looking to improve student buy-in and classroom culture, you’ll want to check out LiveSchool. This free and simple tool lets users track, motivate, and reward student behavior and participation.
LiveSchool is perfect for individuals or teams of teachers looking to seamlessly manage student behavior between multiple classes. Teachers can create a custom behavior rubric that allow students to earn points toward a weekly “paycheck” report that can be used to establish engaging incentives.
- Award points to recognize positive behavior
- Leave and view comments from other teachers
- Share weekly reports with parents
- Charge students from their “bank accounts” for engaging rewards
If you have a smartboard or smartphone, you’ll be able to use LiveSchool’s web version to award points in style and on the go.
Develop a culture of achievement and feedback that truly engages students with LiveSchool. Learn more by visiting their website!
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
- Better platform integration
- Session improvements
- Login fixes for better persistence
- Improved session handling
Better session management
- Fixed crashes on rare landscape rotation
Significant performance improvements
- Minor bug-fixes
- Added user profile image uploading
Added support for iPhones! :-)
|Previous 3 versions|