Be careful where you look, because something doesn't want you here. Experience a true horror experience made for mobile virtual reality. Works with mobile VR viewers.
Players watch the terror unfold around them with immersive 360 degree visuals and audio. This experience is designed for VR and headphones. Both are recommended to get the full experience.
• Designed Specifically for mobile VR
• Simple look-based controls that allows for easy pick up and play
• Look around 360 degrees in a spooky digitally-painted environment
• Virtual Reality head tracking makes you feel like you're there
• An environment that knows and responds to what you are looking at
• Binaural and directional audio
Sisters is a virtual reality (VR) experience. This means it uses a split screen to create a stereoscopic (3D) and immersive effect. To view Sisters you will need a VR viewer such as Google Cardboard.
Releasing new versions every 12 months, on average.
Updated for compatibility with new iOS.
- Updated for 64-bit
- Now featuring the Official Blair Witch VR Teaser!
Updated to support the latest Google Cardboard SDK.
Click to see more