Blackdove delivers the most compelling digital video artists to your home or office environment. Build Collections and stream the art to your television using either the TV apps downloadable to your television or the Chromecast and ApplePlay tools built into the mobile app.
When you register with the mobile app you get an immediate 7-day free trial. We recommend downloading our television apps for AppleTV, Sony, Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Amazon Fire to get the best experience. Smart television apps include a free featured collection once downloaded.
Blackdove pays 50% of all revenue generated to artists in the form of royalties. The most popular artworks in the platform get paid their increased share.
When you are ready to unlock the entire library of content, currently over 3,000 works from 350+ artists you can subscribe for a $4.99 monthly fee.
Any support questions please email us at email@example.com
Welcome to Blackdove.
- Blackdove is a monthly renewing $4.99 monthly subscription managed from within the App Store
- Everyone gets a free trial, so experience the wonderful world of video art without risk.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Manage Subscriptions page
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
We now offer a basic version of Airplay
Adding top requested feature for managing rotation timing to top of screen
With this release, we have updated our display pairing process to create a more elegant initial setup process combined with setting aside an Advanced Display settings page for more advanced users.
Improved video handling
- Bug fixes
Its all about our artists in 2.1!
A brand new homepage which includes;
- We are proud to launch a native iOS application with our 2.0 release.
- Adds events tracking
- Fixes purchase complete bug
- Multiple bug fixes
- Added device details
1. Switch to subscription based service rather than having to buy each piece of art
2. Fixed iOS 9.0 & 9.1 WebView bugs
3. Fixed issue with loading screen flickering Blackdove text for a brief moment
4. Removed auto launching App Tour ( tour is still available in Main Menu )
5. Fixed rare loading screen issue where some users got stuck on app launch
6. Added a Restore Purchases button for logged in users
1. Added External Device Registration for Casting
3. Fixed bug in Device Menu list where sometimes it did not respond to user tapping to select a device
4. Fixed Purchase issues some users were having
4. Added Featured & Recently Featured Collections
5. Greatly improved overall speed of the app
1. Added support for Amazon FireTV
2. Fixed playback issues with Roku
3. Added background mode support for videos cast using airplay
4. Purchasing a video before login now takes you back to purchasing video after login
5. Improved notifications for moments where there are known delays in the app ( e.g. downloading ownership data for logged in users )
6. Fixed bug for some users who could not click external links to access specific parts of our application
7. Fixed alert some users were getting about purchases when they were not logged in
Version 0.9.3 has a lot of Great Updates:
1. We've worked hard to create a brand new User Interface to make exploring our app content much easier.
2. Blackdove how supports AppleTV, Chromecast & Roku devices
3. Enhanced video playback to make overall experience more reliable
4. You can now cast your video to multiple devices at the same time
5. Added support links in app for immediate access to any help you might need
6. Added forgot password & billing management in app
1. Updated ConnectSDK to v1.4.0
2. Created new Video Casting App for devices that support beaming Web Apps as video players.
3. Fixed issue with iOS and AppleTV dropping videos after a minute.
4. Fixed issue where videos were not looping on Chromecast. Issue is not something that can be fixed for iOS at this time.
5. Fixed memory leak in the app when clicking the Device Menu refresh button.
1. Updated App Icon
2. Updated Device Manager List to work with all devices that support Beaming Videos
3. Fixes issue where Chromecast not working for some users
Our latest version has a bunch of improvements we hope you'll love:
* Update to App Interface. This brings new icons, new splash screens, and overall cleaner interface.
* 10 Second Previews !!! As you swipe through the impressive collection of art, we now start a ten second preview of the artwork in the background.
* Better support for Multicasting to Apple TV and Chromecast ( and switching back and forth between them without dropping videos ).
* Updated login and registration process to not remove your data if you happen to change pages.
* Added username to Settings page next to the word "Welcome".
* Updated bug checking in app so that if you chose to Dismiss submitting a bug, we stopped asking you if you encountered more. This makes the experience a little less interrupting.
* Updated collections to remember exactly where you left off ( which collection & which art piece you were viewing )
* Updated device manager to auto connect to previous device again upon app launch if you had picked a previous device
Click to see more