About & Pics
This is the FREE version of the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers. VesselFinder Free aims to reveal the comprehensive picture of the global AIS coverage.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size, photo and more
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Simple and Detailed map type
- Map filter - filter vessels on map by type
If you want more features, buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ad free
- Add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet," which is synchronized with "My Fleet" on www.VesselFinder.com
- Detailed ship movement history
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with this application, please fill this form to contact us https://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in this application depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
- on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
- in our forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
- fixed iOS 13 compatibility issue
- fixed bugs
- bug fixes
- improved legibility for ships and track line on map
- improved performance
* Critical bug fix
* Stability & crash fixes
* Improved Retina display support
* Improved ship search by name, IMO or MMSI number
* Retina displays optimised
Click to see more