U.S. Bank Access Online Mobile is designed for commercial card customers who want secure, anytime access to their U.S. Bank Corporate Travel, Purchasing, or One Card accounts.
NOTE: If you are a U.S. Bank customer with a personal or small-business account, please visit usbank.com/mobile to download our latest personal banking app.
U.S. Bank Access® Online Mobile is a secure, easy-to-use app that provides anytime access to your U.S. Bank Commercial Card accounts. Simply sign in with your U.S. Bank Access® Online organization name, user ID, and password to see your card status, activity, and much more.
Be sure to keep your app updated for more ways to manage your account.
• View the status of all of your accounts – open or closed. Includes your Purchasing Card, Corporate Card, Executive Card, One Card, Event Planner Card, and Managed Spend Card accounts.
• View your payment due date, available credit, and credit limit.
• View your account balances and account activity summary.
• Access your transaction history for the last 90 days, up to your last 99 transactions.
• See all your payments and your purchase history in one place.
• View your detailed transaction list — by post date and amount -- on a single page. (Note: some transaction activities may not show on your account record immediately.)
• Enables you to safely view your card’s account number, security code and expiration date, so you can complete online purchases.
The Fine Print:
©2016 U.S. Bank National Association. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*The U.S. Bank Access Online mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees, depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security.
For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
We have added the ability for users enrolled in multi-factor authentication to have the system remember the user’s device. When users enroll in multifactor authentication once, the authenticated device will be remembered so users do not have to retrieve a one-time passcode every time they login.
We have added the ability for card program administrators with hierarchy assignments to complete urgent account maintenance tasks like view declined transactions, change credit limit, single purchase limits, and update account status. Users with both cardholder and administrator access will be able to toggle between different user roles.
Minor Bug Fixes
To simplify the log in process we will collect the organization short name value prior to displaying the remaining authentication steps.
Minor bug fixes
More user security options have been made available for organization that have multi-factor authentication enabled.
Minor bug fixes
Users will see new information on the FAQ page to help navigate through account alert questions.
Users will have the ability to enforce a quiet time for purchase and event alerts. Set preferred time window to receive SMS text alerts. If utilized, this quiet time will not apply to fraud alerts which are time sensitive and distributed as generated.
Adding Account Alerts options for Canadian users. Canadian users will be able to view, enroll and unenroll in multiple types of account alerts. Users can choose to receive important information regarding accounts via SMS text or email. All users will also be able to choose language preference so they can receive text in the language they desire.
Adding Account alerts options. Users are able to view, enroll and unenroll in multiple types of account alerts. Users can choose to receive important information regarding accounts via SMS text or email.
•Adding the ability to attach images or receipts to a transaction.
• Added French language support and expanded access to Canada based programs.
•Enable Touch ID and log in with just your fingerprint.
• Usability Enhancements
• Easily dispute a transaction, or cancel a previously disputed transaction.
Minor bug fix
• See a complete list or a convenient summary of your virtual card activity, including all transactions.
• Create and submit a payment request for a virtual card
Minor bug fixes
• Search, filter, and sort transactions by date, amount, or merchant name for easy review.
Minor bug fixes
Click to see more