About & Pics
Let's stay on top of your GPA with this app! Don't get surprised with your GPA after your grades are reported.
Try out the free version to make sure this will help you, then purchase the full version for $1 to manage your GPA through all your academics.
If you have ever:
• wondered how that C in Calculus II is going to affect your overall GPA?
• wondered what finals you need to study more for based on your current grade in the class?
• thought about taking another class to boost your GPA, but not sure how much an A in that "easy" elective would actually change your GPA?
Then this app is for you! Enjoy, and best of luck in your academics!
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Just some changes under the hood.
When a user contacts me for support, a pretty .csv is attached to the email to help me debug any issues. This takes the effort off your hands as you won't have to perform that tedious task!
For total transparency, the format of the list of your courses is as such: Course Name,Letter Grade,Active,Credit Hours,Grade Points.
This update brings some improvements to empty states that helps new users out. I also changed some information text around in a few places. Happy studying!
Introducing support for half credits introduced two bugs, and after some concluding research I made a change with how GPA is displayed:
- We display your GPA to four decimal places, unrounded. After looking at many universities, rounding was performed differently: some didn't round at all and looked at the first two decimal places, others rounded to the nearest 100th, and others the nearest 10th. We don't round at all now, and display to the 1000th. Check if your college rounds to determine your rounded GPA!
Sorry for those little things, but they had a quick turn around, less than 24 hours! Hope that didn't interrupt too much.
Thanks to some of your feedback I discovered half credit courses are a thing! I added support for these by changing the course unit (credits) slider to a text field so you can enter the units. Hope your new year has been going well!
Just changing how some things work under the hood. Happy Holidays!
How will I prevent this?
Sorry this happened right during finals season, may the odds be ever in your favor!
A user sent some feedback discussing how it'd be helpful to show the total amount of units, so I displayed that!
• Displays total units taken (only courses marked active are tallied).
Best of luck on finals!
Happy Finals Season, and Happy Holidays!
This update brings you:
As always, good luck in your academics!
I released two updates back-to-back so here's what's going on with that:
If you took out a second mortgage for the new iPhone X then I made sure it looks pretty for you on it!
Thanks to your feedback we squashed a couple bugs! Woot!
• You can now delete courses & semesters by swiping to the left on the row (like most apps you use with this feature). Yay!
Thanks for using, enjoy, and as always, best of luck on your academics!
A new user experience sparked by a rewrite in Swift! Streamlined experience (less navigation needed) which looks great on newer phones! Enjoy!
Bug fix around your cumulative grade point average being cut off on certain devices and resolutions.
* More snappy UI, such as automatically entering a course or semester as you add them.
- Fixed a minor bug in editing your semester table.
|Previous 3 versions|