This futuristic, yet strangely retro technology allows you to break the secret codes supplied in the 1960s Sci-Fi comic "TV Century 21".
The original issue of the comic on January 23rd 1965 came with a functionally identical code-breaker but, more than 50 years later they are a very rare beast indeed and possibly chewed and mouldy as they were made of thin card and paper. So, if you have some old copies of the magazine (and you can buy them online!) and you've been yearning to know what those secret messages at the foot of the pages were then this is just the app you've been looking for!
If you were feeling mischievous you could of course encode your own messages to surprise your friends on Social Media. :-)
*) Supports Red and Blue encoding and decoding
*) Shake to clear
*) Exciting futuristic, retro look, feel and sounds
*) Escapist fun and silliness
*) Auto decode message shared by fellow agents
*) VoiceOver support
Please contact me through my website if you have any questions.
iOS ratings are temporarily unavailable.
Releasing new versions every 10 months, on average.
• Switches replaced - now works better at night where possible
* Replaced faulty Unicode translation unit to provide correct punctuation transfer
• ‘Convert’ button now enabled and disabled consistently
• Text fields now make full use of the device’s screen.
You can now use the Share button to easily send your coded messages to fellow ‘agents’ ;-)
Fixed a crash when closing the app without having coded any text
If you enjoy using Identicode then please leave a review; if not, contact me. Thanks.
• ‘~’ character is no longer ignored when encoding/decoding
* Repaired faulty numeric translater unit
Click to see more