Join over 1 million people using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store! Download now and save money!
*** Recently featured on the Fox 5 Atlanta TV station ***
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Tally expenses for a business trip...or keep track of how much you're spending in real-time on vacation" — Fox 5 Atlanta (TV)
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Remove ads
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
Fixed date picker issues
- Fixed "sort by date" issue
- Essential Database improvements
Fudget is ready for iOS 13!
- Add "All budgets" balance on Budgets page
- Fixed cursor that wouldn't move within fields
Fixed iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max layout issues
- Stopped "Thanks for upgrading" popup appearing unnecessarily
Fixed issue on iPhone 6/7/8 on iOS 12 where keyboard would obscure fields at the bottom of the page when editing them
Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Bug fixes
- You can now view a running balance of your budget items (Options > Show running balance)
Free users can now try any Fudget Pro feature free for one day by watching a video.
- Fixed Dropbox login issue
- Fixed disappearing items (on scroll) bug
- Fixed iOS 11.3 crashes
- Fixed crash bugs on iOS 11.3
- Fixed Touch ID login issues
Fixed iPhone X layout issue
Huge thanks to over half a million people now using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest-rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store!
This update contains bug fixes & performance improvements
- iPhone X compatibility
- Design improvements
- Fixed the walkthrough crash bug
- Restored iPad landscape mode
- Bug fixes
- Fixed issue where the free trial was not unlocking after sharing the app via Twitter
* Chart improvements - Now, if you have several income or expense items with the same name (e.g. "Groceries") these items will be grouped and added together as one slice on the chart. You can also now disable the "Other" grouping option which groups smaller value items into one "Other" slice.
* Disable "swipe-to-delete" - Don't like the "swipe to delete" option? You can now disable this on the Settings page.
* Walkthrough for new users - Fudget now features an interactive walkthrough for first time users. This will guide the user through all of the app's key features interactively when they first start the app.
- Fixed Dropbox login issue
- Fixed issue where 'paid' balance was not being calculated properly
- Fixed the crash and other bugs from 1.5
- Date column - you can now add dates to your entries - just switch on the date column in the menu
- Added Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox at any time and then restore later to any device (requires the Fudget Pro Upgrade)
- Fixed the floating Option menu bug in iOS 8
- You can now view your expenses in a pie chart!
- Restored landscape orientation to iPad
- You can now mark an item as "paid" (requires Pro Upgrade). Swipe left on an expense/income and tap Paid!
- Now when you open your budget, you will be taken straight to the bottom. Saves you the hassle of scrolling all the way down every time you want to quickly open the app and add an entry.
- Fixed issue where 'Add Budget' button was not working on iOS 8.4.1
Huge thanks to all the people who gave feedback on the first version of Fudget. This feedback has contributed to this absolutely huge update which includes:
- A brand new, beautiful look & feel
This update also includes a new Pro Upgrade (requires in-app purchase) with even more features:
- Themes (8 gorgeous color schemes)
Click to see more