Stream world-class TV from Britain and beyond, wherever you go! To get started, download the Acorn TV app and sign up for a 7-day free trial.
Hailed as “Netflix for the Anglophile” by NPR, Acorn TV offers hard-to-find gems, timeless classics, and newly-discovered favorites from Britain, Ireland, Australia, and beyond. Start a 7-day free trial to watch such fan favorites as Doc Martin, A Place to Call Home, Murdoch Mysteries, Brokenwood Mysteries, Midsomer Murders, and Foyle’s War, as well as Acorn TV Originals you can’t stream anywhere else including Agatha Raisin, Loch Ness, Striking Out, and Detectorists.
Try us free for 7 days!
• Instant access to a world-class library of dramas, mysteries, comedies, documentaries, and more
• New series and episodes added weekly, including Acorn TV Originals, so there’s always something to watch
• Always commercial-free. Watch whenever you want, wherever you want for one low monthly price
• Search your favorite shows and watch immediately or save to your watchlist and come back to it later
• Sign up and stream on all your devices
After the 7-day trial, your Acorn TV subscription will continue at the current monthly or annual rate depending on the type of plan you select. If you subscribe via iTunes, your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. You can easily cancel anytime by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings.
The monthly subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
The annual subscription automatically renews every year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: https://app.rlje.net/terms/acorn/en.html
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
Version 3.0.18 (426)
Version 3.0.17 (421)
Version 3.0.16 (417)
Version 3.0.15 (409)
UK Launch support, performance and series details improvements.
Version 3.0.14 (404)
Performance improvements, search enhancements and minor style changes.
Version 3.0.12 (397)
Performance improvements. Minor style and cosmetic changes.
Version 3.0.11 (377)
Maintenance update for Search
Version 3.0.10 (376)
Updated Chromecast Receiver
Localization and maintenance updates
Updates to Closed Captioning support
- Update to CC language defaults
Performance Improvements and Miscellaneous enhancements
• Major stability improvements
The all-new Acorn TV app is now available!
- Stability Enhancements
- Stability Enhancements
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
* Fixed the trailers video playback bug.
* New 7-Day Free Trial for new subscribers.
* Major improvements to Recently Watched! After a Recently Watched video finishes playing, the show's details screen is displayed, highlighting the next episode for you to watch. Now ideally suited for easily binge-watching your favorite shows!
* Closed Captioning support in the app's Settings has been greatly improved, so that it now serves as an easy 1-step ON/OFF switch. Closed Captioning has also been fixed for rewind, fast-forward, and resume watching.
* Video sound is now always audible, even if you have the iOS device's hardware ringer switch set to Mute/Vibrate.
* Easily rewind 10 seconds with the video player's convenient new 10 Second Rewind button.
* AirPlay support has been improved in the video player. Also, resolved the issue where AirPlay streaming would stop if the iOS device fell into sleep mode or locked screen.
* Made several optimizations and bug fixes throughout the app to improve app stability and performance.
* Completely redesigned and redeveloped from the ground up to provide you with an enhanced browsing and video viewing experience!
New updates and enhancements for iOS9!
* Updated branding
-- Bug fixes
-- fixed iOS8 related issues
-- What's Updated —
** Resolved issues surrounding video playback crashing.
---- What's New ----
* Fixed issue affecting authentication
Click to see more