About & Pics
A contraption-packed, brain-teasing puzzle game featuring the voice of Patrick Stewart (Star Trek, X-Men) as Leonardo da Vinci.
Available in French, Spanish and German.
Leonardo’s latest invention, the Automaton, has been stolen by his devious arch-enemy Michelangelo. You must help Scungilli, Leonardo’s brave and long suffering cat, as he searches the ancient city for the Automoton, negotiating ominous obstacles and terrifying traps as he goes. Use your wits and an arsenal of da Vinci’s cunning inventions to negotiate levels and guide Scungilli to safety. But one false move – and it’s back to the drawing board!
- SOLVE complex puzzles through 60 levels of perilous adventure
- SURVIVE deadly obstacles and vicious traps using da Vinci’s legendary inventions
- EXPLORE a richly detailed and atmospheric world inspired by 16th-century Amboise, home to da Vinci's studio
- COLLECT robot parts on each level to build da Vinci’s Automoton, the world’s first robot
- DISCOVER the truth as the humorous plot unfolds…
With over 7 million downloads and 400 Number 1 hits in Kids and Books categories worldwide, StoryToys has teamed up with Patrick Stewart, Michael Frith (The Muppets, Fraggle Rock), Bob Tedeschi (New York Times, Bobo Explores Light) and Savage Studios to create this fun-packed educational puzzle game.
● 60 unique puzzle levels across 6 environments crammed with exploding/crashing/splashing fun!
● Beautifully-animated cut scenes featuring Patrick Stewart as the voice of Leonardo da Vinci
● Lush visuals and captivating soundtrack inspired by the Renaissance world
● Incredible inventions including cannons, catapults and ornithopters!
● Packed with fascinating educational content based on science, art, physics and other wonders of the Renaissance
We've made some little tweaks for an even better experience.
Bug fixes and optimisations