About & Pics
Respond to live Poll Everywhere questions with the Poll Everywhere app for iOS. Sign in and register with speakers for attendance or graded questions. Review your response history and check correctness. Download Poll Everywhere for iOS today, and be ready for your next interactive class or event.
About Poll Everywhere:
Poll Everywhere adds live audience interaction to PowerPoint so presenters can deliver more impactful presentations. It’s a web-based audience response system that lets speakers embed activities directly into their presentations. The audience responds using the app, a private response page, or via SMS texting. The results update in real time for all to see.
"Someone would type in their answer and see it go up on the screen instantly. It's empowering. That's the true power [Poll Everywhere] has unlocked for us."
-- Brad Parler, Blinds.com
About Poll Everywhere for iOS:
This mobile app is the perfect audience companion for a Poll Everywhere presentation. Students and audience members respond to polls from the app on their phones or tablets. Participants can sign in to track their attendance or graded response scores. Individual response histories are saved in the app.
"[Poll Everywhere] has been essential for understanding the experience our audience is actually having, as opposed to imagining what experience they're having."
-- Gabriel Grant, Author, Breaking Through Gridlock
Poll Everywhere for iOS key features:
>> Sign in or create an account to track attendance and assessment
>> Easily access recurring presenter sessions
>> Review your response history and check correctness
>> Respond to Poll Everywhere questions on your phone or tablet
>> Keep up with the current question. The app updates automatically when the presenter starts an activity.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Allow log in via Google
- Add CSV export of response history
- Support screen names only for competitions
- Fix support of In-App Purchase
- Support In-App Purchase
- Added support for multitasking
- Updated presenter registration flow
- iOS 12 improvements
- Added ability to manage your account registrations
- Ranked order activities have a new response interface
- Updated response history with a new detail view
- Add ability to edit profile and certify phone numbers
- Add ability to undo answers for Open Ended activities (when enabled)
- Add ability to contact support from the menu
Fixes for remote control
- Support submitting screen names for sessions
- Updated homepage
Update Q&A tabs to be clearer
- Update color scheme and logos
- Reinstate reverted improvements for copy/paste support for open ended questions.
- Fixes a SSO login issue
- Bug fix for a login issue
- Increase the size of draggable click region for Ranking Polls
Improved authentication security
New survey response method for participants
Allow title editing when creating an on-the-fly poll
This feature update allows you to change your answer for multiple choice polls and clickable images.
Add past presenter history to voting page
Improved sign up and participant registration.
Response history keeps up to date.
- Fixed misplaced app icon in iPhone 6+
Responded to iOS 8.4.1 update
- Hide and show chart from poll controls
- Updated Q&A poll type
Fix critical on-the-fly poll creation bug
New lock button
New Ranking Polls
- Faster load time
Minor style and layout changes. New, more helpful connectivity error messages. Other minor bug fixes.
|Previous 3 versions|