About & Pics
myNCCU Mobile, the official mobile app for North Carolina Central University, links future students, current students, families, faculty, staff and alumni to all the key resources on campus.
The app provides instant access to the latest news, campus maps, bus routes, athletics, library and find out what's open when you're ready to eat. Locate and purpose tickets for campus events such as lyceum series, musicals, stage plays and homecoming festivities.
Tackle your academics by registering for classes, checking grades, tracking financial aid and connecting to Blackboard. Stay informed with the award winning Campus Echo student newspaper and see what’s happening right now through our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts.
Eagle Pride Digitized!
• Shuttles: When you need a ride around the NCCU campus track the Eagle Shuttles as they move from stop to stop.
• Campus Map: With an interactive map of the campus you will never be lost.
• GO Transit: Locate city bus routes and plot your next off campus adventure in Durham.
• Virtual Tour: Share a virtual tour of the NCCU campus with your friends and families.
• Echo: Read the Campus Echo digital newspaper any time.
• Directory: Quickly locate friends, faculty and staff using the official NCCU directory.
• Eagle Status: What's happening right now!? Follow student generated real time messages.
• Video: View the official NCCU YouTube channel for campus highlights and events.
• Banner: Monitor your academics at any time. Research classes, manage your schedule, keep on top of your grades, link to Blackboard, check your account balances and identify any holds.
• Blackboard: Pick either the official Blackboard app for extra convenience or connect directly through myEOL. Read the syllabus, complete and submit assignments, check messages and updates directly from professors and fellow classmates and participate in class discussions.
• Bookstore: Shop for textbooks and technology.
• Library: Lookup publications.
• Print: Track your printing through Papercut and add money if necessary. Print directly from your mobile device to any campus printers that use your student ID.
• Keep up to date with the official NCCU Facebook and Twitter feeds.
• Athletics: Keep an eye on your favorite NCCU sports team news and game times.
• Buy Tickets: If the event requires a ticket, click on the highlighted calendar entry to purchase the tickets.
• Events: Locate information about an event and bookmark it for future reference.
• Meal Plans: Purchase or change your NCCU meal plan.
• Menu: Not in the mood for the Chicken on Wednesday - see what else is on the menu for the day! Maximize your Flex dollars based on the weekly menus.
• What's Open Now: It's that easy - click and find out where you can find food NOW!
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
Various bug fixes
Enhancements, bug fixes, and updates.
Updated native app link options in the app
We're constantly improving our app, adding new features, enhancing performance, and fixing bugs. Stay updated with the latest version to get the most out of your experience.
Enhancements and bug fixes
Enhancements and bug fixes
myNCCU Mobile is the official mobile app for North Carolina Central University.
- bug fixes
Apply to NCCU, Homecoming 2014 events and NCCU Online courses.
added another icon to app
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.