About & Pics
Classroom Checkout™ makes it super easy to manage checkouts from your classroom children's book library. Your students can check out books by simply scanning barcodes.*
• A student scans a book's barcode to check out or in.
• The teacher can see currently checked out books.
• The teacher manages student accounts, assigning login codes.
• The teacher can manage the classroom library.
Classroom Checkout is designed to be installed on a shared iOS device, with each student and the teacher using a numeric login code to access the app.
An online manual for Classroom Checkout is available at fikesfarm.com
* Classroom Checkout requires a scannable barcode on each book. This can either be the ISBN or UPC barcode commonly found on the back cover, or any EAN-13 barcode label affixed to the cover.
Note that on all devices a built-in ISBN scanner is used, except the iPad 2 where a separate free app is used.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
We've added the ability to sync between devices, export your library for backup, added a thumbnail index to the My Library list, and several other tweaks and polish to the interface.
Allow scanning and manual entry of barcodes.
In-app manual barcode entry for iPad 2.
Compatibility updates for iOS 9.
We've added the ability to see student checkout history and the ability to add cover art for books.
Added a button to obtain barcode labels.
|Previous 3 versions|