Every month, Classic Rock magazine goes behind the scenes to bring the real stories behind rock legends from Led Zeppelin to Metallica, to Marilyn Manson and beyond.
If you’re a serious rock fan, you need Classic Rock. Every issue is packed with exclusive interviews and features on rock’s biggest names, and includes the heftiest rock reviews section on the planet.
Classic Rock: The world’s only high-voltage rock’n’roll magazine!
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Releasing new versions every about 1 year, on average.
• The latest update welcomes the News tab, regularly updated to bring you all the latest news from the world of rock.
• Build an instant library in a single click with our 'Complete your collection' offer!
Welcome to the new look Classic Rock app.
Please update your app to ensure you get the latest issues. Once installed use the 'Restore iTunes Purchases' function under the Help section of the app in order to sync your past purchases.
iOS 10 enhancements
iOS 8 compatibility issues addressed
Click to see more