Roller coaster tracks and jumps meet the classic wooden labyrinth.
- Two quests and more than 60 levels. More coming in FREE update.
- You must keep the marble from flying off roller coaster tracks and falling into holes.
- You must jump the marble over walls and chasms.
- Advanced 3D graphics, including fully dynamic shadows and lighting. All objects cast shadows that realistically move as your device moves, helping to create the feel of natural light. Runs at a silky smooth 60+ frames per second on all supported devices.
- Compelling physics. The ball rolls and sounds like a real ball.
- Logic and steady hands: you'll need both!
- Hours of family-friendly fun.
- The final levels are HARD---you are warned! One must master rolling the ball so slowly that it barely moves.
- This game is loved most by those who appreciate the beauty of simplicity, who believe that "less is more." You simply have attractive wood before your eyes and a little ball that makes pleasant rolling and wood-clacking sounds. Everything was designed to create a tranquil experience.
- The game loads very fast and so do the levels. There are no progress bars you have to wait through.
- You're actually reading this far into the description? You're patient and thorough. You'll enjoy this game!
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
- Now 64-bit for iOS 11.
- No new levels yet. But now the developer is finally free to work full-time on this game. Those who have patiently waited for more content can expect it in time for Christmas 2017.
- MORE LEVELS! You asked for them.
- Now there are two quests to finish, plus a small bonus for those few experts who can beat the Rainbow.
- Now there are more easy levels that smaller children can beat. This was the number one customer request.
- Pause menu simplified and usability improved.
- Improved iOS 7 support.
-Tiny fixes that shouldn't wait for the v1.2 new levels.
-Improved, cleaner icon.
Click to see more