About & Pics
Off-line encyclopedia of airliners "pro edition". If you are waiting for your flight at the airport then this is a must-have app for you! You will:
• learn details about 152 aircraft types, both historic and the newest ones
• see 291 their photos
• compare planes with their competitors
• check charts of planes ordered by 38 criteria including "fatalities per built unit" and more
Since this app DOES NOT need internet connection, you can spend the long time of your flight browsing it. But don't forget to switch your device to the Airplane Mode!
Currently the following aircraft are included:
• Airbus A300 (three types including Beluga), A310 (two types), A320 (four types), A330 (two types), A340 (four types), A350 which is still under development (four types) and A380
• Antonov An-10 and An-225 Mriya
• ATR 42 and 72
• BAC One-Eleven (three types)
• Beechcraft 1900
• Boeing: 707 (three types), 717, 727 (two types), 737 original (three types), 737 Classic (three types), 737 New Generation (four types), 737 MAX which is still under development (three types), 747 (nine types including Dreamlifter), 757 (two types), 767 (five types), 777 (five types), 787 Dreamliner (two types)
• Bombardier: Dash 8 (four types), CRJ 200, CRJ 700 (three types)
• Convair 880
• de Havilland Comet (five types), DHC-6 (three types), Dash 7
• Dornier 328
• Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante, EMB 120 Brasilia, ERJ 145 (three types), E-Jet (four types)
• Fokker F28 Fellowship (three types), 100, 70
• Hawker Siddeley Trident (two types)
• Hughes H-4 Hercules
• Ilyushin Il-18, Il-62, Il-86, Il-96 (three types)
• Let L-410 Turbolet
• Lockheed L-188 Electra, L-1011 TriStar (three types)
• Douglas and McDonnell Douglas DC-8 (three types), DC-9 (file types), DC-10 (three types), DC-11 (four types), MD-11 (two types), MD-80 (five types), MD-90 (two types)
• Saab 340 and 2000
• Sud Aviation SE 210 Caravelle III
• Sukhoi Superjet 100 (two types)
• Tupolev Tu-104, Tu-124, Tu-134, Tu-144, Tu-154, Tu-204 (two types)
• Vickers Viscount
• Yakovlev Yak-42
Besides basic facts like dimensions (inner, outer), capacities, weights, ranges and speeds, you will also learn ICAO codes, engine information, statistics of built units and hull-loss numbers, number of fatalities and average fatalities per built unit.
Please note that not all the information is available for all the types.
App shows airplanes' specification in either IMPERIAL or METRIC units or BOTH, according to your preferences (your system settings is default, alternatively you can switch it on the Info page).
iOS ratings are temporarily unavailable.
All new app. New design, updated data, new photos.
✈ Ready for the 4-inch Retina display