About & Pics
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
Releasing new versions every 26 days, on average.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to use the store if safe boot mode is enabled.
*** 1.5.4 ***
- New course: SLS 2018 Los Angeles.
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a board slot with an old school deck to a slot with custom images could cause the incorrect board shape to be used.
- Old school boards have arrived!
- Improved restoring of skate parks.
Complete UI overhaul of True Skate! Biggest change since launch in 2012! To enable faster gameplay and easy access to the features you love. Includes;
- Fixed delay which could happen on launch in some situations.
- Stability improvements, including during skate park downloads.
- Fixed issue with SLS 2017 Super Crown in the Skateparks menu
- Fixed missing decks in the Skateboard Store.
- New Course: SLS 2017 Super Crown.
Stability and profile improvements, including wheel, deck and grip loading.
Updated UI to support iPhoneX
- Fixed crashes in game and in menus.
Improved collision in Chicago 2017
New Course: SLS 2017 Chicago
New user account system, including the ability to manage your account across platforms via your email address.
- Fixed issue which could cause rails and ledges to become sticky in SLS 2017 Munich.
- New Course: SLS 2017 Munich
- Improved Facebook login flow
- New Course: SLS 2016 Super Crown
- Updated Facebook integration
- Everyplay updates
- Bug fixes
- Fixed issue that could cause True Credits loss.
- MACBA bug fix
New course: The 2017 "Tampa Pro" course is available for download. For the first time you will be able to skate the competition course the same time as the pros in this weekend's 23rd Annual "Tampa Pro". We have also included the outdoor area!
- Griptape has finally arrived! Apply new griptape to your boards from some of the world's best brands - Grizzly, Mob, Santa Cruz, Creature, Independent, Krux and Knox.
- New Course "MACBA." Skate the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, one of the world’s most desirable skate destinations.
- New big real world course: MACBA
Fixed a crashed bug that occurred when the device has Italian language set.
- Language fix for Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Russian.
- New Course: The Berrics
- New Course: Street League New Jersey 2016
- Fixed bug where pushing failed to work with glitch mode enabled.
- Tinnell Memorial Skatepark, Lake Havasu, Arizona
- New course: SLS 2016 Munich.
- Updated Facebook
- New Course: Love Park
This update fixes various small issues after our huge SLS Hanger course update.
1.4.1: Fixed Skateboard deck pack purchase glitch.
- New course: SLS Hanger (By far the biggest course in now available in True Skate)
- The 2015 SLS courses are now available together in one pack.
- Various fixes
- Fixed steering bug when "Glitch Mode" is on.
- New Course: The Alley
- New course: SLS 2015 Super Crown.
- New Course - SLS 2015: New Jersey
- New Course: Mondo Ramp.
- New Course: SLS 2015 Los Angeles
- fixed bug where downloading or applying a deck would sometimes freeze the app.
- Added a Skateboard Store with 50+ decks from 9 major skateboard brands, and more coming soon.
- New courses can now be purchased in 6 pack bundles as well as one at a time. Note: Bundles may be hidden if you have already purchased a course from within the bundle.
- New course: Street League Super Crown 2014.
- Fixed Game Center not working bug.
- New skatepark: The pro course from Skatepark of Tampa
- New skatepark: The Valley
- New course: SLS 2014 Los Angeles
|Previous 3 versions|