Do your kids love trucks? Could they use some help reinforcing their letter identification skills? This app works on letter identification in a way that is fun and easy for toddlers and preschoolers to use.
* 3 games to choose from that use bulldozers, yarders, cranes.
* Works on both upper and lower case letter identification.
* Lots of positive reinforcement and encouragement is given
* Fun animations and sounds keep kids engaged
* Simple controls and verbal statements make the app easy for young children to use independently
* Has a parents section that provides percentages on how your child is doing with each letter.
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain in-app purchase
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot)
Releasing new versions every 10 months, on average.
Thanks to all that have enjoyed Kids Trucks: Alphabet Letter Identification Games! If you have a minute, please consider reviewing the app. Your reviews mean a lot!
*Updated for the latest iOS
* Reduced app size
* Now Optimized For iPhone 5!
In order to optimize for iPhone 5, the App will now only be compatible with devices using 4.3 and above.
* Improved letter clarity of "B" and "C"
Note: Please check your mute switch on the side of your iPad if you do not hear sound.
Any other comments or feedback, please email at: email@example.com
* Improved the letter sound clarity of the letter "C".
* Moved the "Hold for 3 seconds" notification off the Parents button so it is more easily seen.
Click to see more