About & Pics
With WatchApp you can manage your favorite series and movies in a clear and easy way. Keep track of your watched episodes and stay informed about new ones.
- Search for your favorite series* and movies** or draw inspiration from favorite series of the other WatchApp users and add the series to your favorites.
- Get an overview of series airing today in the Today-Widget for NotificationCenter (iOS 8)
- Synchronize your series and movies with trakt.tv (2-way-synchronization).
- Checkin with trakt.tv
- Get recommendations, trending shows and movies from trakt.tv
- Browse through episodes of a series or search for a specific one.
- The WatchApp TV Guide shows you the airing dates of new episodes in a user-friendly way. Don't miss new episodes by setting reminders.
- The WatchApp statistics contain interesting details about your favorite series.
We would be glad to hear from you! Rate WatchApp in the AppStore or send a short feedback to email@example.com
* all series, episodes and background information are provided by theTVDB.com. Browse through http://thetvdb.com and look if your favorite series are available.
**all movies and background information are provided by themoviedb.org.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
* Minor bugfixes regarding image loading.
* Added dark mode support.
At first, sorry for taking so long to fix the app!
* Updated trakt.tv login which will now open in Safari.
* iPhone X support
* Fixes error when loading popular series and movies.
* Fixes possible crash when starting the app.
* Fixes crash when updating series.
- Added 3D Touch support for favorites and movies.
- New: WatchApp shows specials of series. You can decide if you only want to show them in your favorite details or also show them as a normal season and include them into your watched / not watched statistics.
* WatchApp requires iOS 8 or later.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Fixes crashs in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- Introducing series and movies search inside WatchApp to navigate to your favorites quickly.
- Fixes for notifications on iOS 8 and later
- Select the language you want to use to search for series
Support for the new trakt.tv API
*** Important info: theTVDB.com (where WatchApp is loading its series from) is currently very slow, so reloading, searching and adding series could be slow as well. We hope, that it will be faster soon to guarantee a fast WatchApp experience!
- Today-Widget for NotificationCenter (iOS 8)
* This will likely be the last update which supports iOS 6
- Movie statistics
New for trakt.tv users:
Feel free to give me your feedback via the form in the WatchApp settings!
- Small user interface changes
- Show the number of your unseen episodes as badge at the WatchApp icon (Settings --> "AppIcon Badge (unseen)")
* Bugfixes (fixed movies crash. Now shows an error, if some shows can't be synchronized with theTVDB.com)
- New sort method of favorites: By activity
- Unaired episodes and episodes with no airing dates can now be marked as seen
- Compatibility for iOS7
Fixed an error at loading the overview of a tv series.
Please like our Facebook page or follow us on twitter to get the newest news about updates, bugfixes and other stuff.
Fixed a critical bug while synchronizing shows with trakt.
Alphabetical sorting of shows in language exceptions and hidden series.
Be prepared for the next big update!
The last update contained an error, which let the app crash on when choosing a series.
- Choose, if you want to see the "next unviewed" or the "next airing" episode in the favorites view (Settings --> Favorite display)
*** If you have got any feedback or any crashes to report, feel free to use the feedback form in the settings view ***
- Set the day for the beginning of the week
- Custom sorting of favorites
Click to see more