About & Pics
Keep Calm and Carry On was a propaganda poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning of the Second World War, intended to raise the morale of the British public in the event of invasion. The poster was rediscovered in 2000, and now with the use of technology you can create your own versions of this classic poster!
"Keep Calm and Carry On" for the iPhone and iPad makes it easy to create your own poster variations.
• Change any of the words.
• Change the text colour.
• Change or remove the text outline colour.
• Change the text opacity, text can be opaque or transparent.
• Add your own background image, use the Union Flag, or simply use a solid colour.
• "Custom Icon Creator" allows you to create your own icons using your photos or other pictures.
• Add full colour icons from you own camera of photo library.
• Change the icon shape.
• Choose from a selection of textures to make your poster look like it's printed on old paper, or many other materials!
• Over 350 icons already included to choose from!
Use your imagination and wit to create new and funny posters.
You can save your own posters and even share them with friends and family on social media.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
Big update to support all sizes devices
• Added textures to make your poster look like it's printed on old paper, or many other materials.
Updated to support iOS 6
• Control alignment update for iPad
• Added ability to change or remove text outline colour
• Added the ability to change text opacity. Text can now be opaque or transparent where required.
• Posters are now saved at a higher resolution & quality for Retina devices
• Additional backend code optimisation
Bug fix: Menu alignment issue reported on some older hardware/iOS combinations
Added a "Custom Icon Creator" - You can now create your own icons using your photos or other pictures.
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.