About & Pics
"Omg... these pictures are amazing. What a fun way to learn about emotions and so easy to customize too!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way.
This app focused on helping kids read body language and understand emotions by looking at gorgeous pictures and figuring
out which person is expressing a given emotion.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is super easy to customize so you and adjust everything to your liking
● You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new emotion at a time
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can add new concepts (emotions, actions, etc.) in one click
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● 100+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
● The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed recording bug that was affecting some users
★★★★★ Now its beautiful, simple, and clear
✔ Based on overwhelming customer feedback, we have stripped out 80% of the functionality and now you are just left with gorgeous photos and emotions
✔ By simplifying the app, we have also made it crash proof so customize everything to your hearts desire. The app will no longer break and stop working
✔ While some teacher loved the advanced features, we heard from users again and again that they just want to teach the ability to recognize and understand emotions to their kids.
NOTE to teachers: If you really, really loved the advanced up, please email us with more feedback and we can see if we can bring it back. At least this app will never crash again when users try to customize it on their own.
If you like this app, please support us by rating the app in the App Store. If you have questions, feedback or need help, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org