About & Pics
Do you like watching surf videos? Then you're going to love TheSurfNetwork!
TheSurfNetwork provides streaming access to the worlds largest surf video library, featuring surfing's biggest athletes, made by award-winning filmmakers. Everything from 70s surf classic films to the latest brand videos. With TheSurfnetwork you'll find only professionally produced films and videos covering all aspects of the surf lifestyle including longboarding, documentaries, big wave, shortboarding, event coverage, and more. Everything from heartfelt documentaries to thrilling surf action scenes set to hit soundtracks.
To access all this great content you can subscribe to TheSurfNetwork on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app. Subscribe once and watch on your favorites devices.
• Video Library - access entire purchase history instantly using Watch Now streaming
• Watchlist - add and remove items from your watchlist, works across all devices
• Resume playback - pick up where you left off watching, works across all devices
• AirPlay enabled - stream video to Apple TV
• Chromecast enabled - supports casting with Chromecast
• Offline playback - download video to device and watch offline when not connected to internet
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial (if available) will be forfeited upon subscription purchase.
Releasing new versions every 10 months, on average.
• Minor bug fixes.
Fixed issues relating to new iOS version and additional minor bug fixes.
Offline playback - Download videos to device and watch offline while not connected to internet. Minor bug fixes.
Bug fixes - fixed issue that caused endless loop on season detail view.
Fixed scroll issue on home screen.
• Added dynamic home screen with added Continue Watching and Recommended for you rows.
Minor bug fixes.
Completely new version of app.
Click to see more