About & Pics
Qur'an Memorizer is the most beautiful and powerful copy of the Qur'an available for your iPad and iPhone. It looks, feels and responds so much like a real book that you might just forget you're using an app at all. The focus is where it belongs - on the words of Allah.
Jump right in – you don't need to learn how to use it
• Turn the crisp, clear pages just like in a real book
• Find your spot easily with the same layout as copies of the Qur'an you'll find in almost any masjid in the world
• Read one page at a time in portrait mode, or two, in landscape
• Start right away – you don't need internet access to download audio or translations
Discover the powerful features behind the simplicity
• Navigate quickly to any page, juz, surah or ayah
• Hear high quality audio from the reciter of your choice
• Look up the translation of your choice
• Search the translations for any word or phrase
• Bookmark any number of pages and add titles and notes to the bookmarks
• Add notes to any ayah
• Auto-Play audio loops even when the app is in the background, or your phone has gone to sleep
• Browse ayahs quickly in the new text-only power-user mode
Make Qur'an Memorizer work for you
• Activate VoiceOver mode for accessibility - you can use the app if you're visually impaired or blind
• Choose from 27 different reciters
• Change the audio playback speed to suit your personal preferences
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
• Added the ability to pinch-to-zoom on the page.
• Added support for new devices
The big update in this version is that you can now choose from 26 additional reciters. You don't even need to download the entire Qur'an's audio files at a time. You can download just the Chapter you're studying. This will help you manage the storage space on your device. You can also sample audio from the different reciters before downloading a chapter, and you can delete audio files if you want to reclaim storage space on your device. Just keep an eye on your connection. You probably should not download large files when on a cellular connection, but do so when connected via Wi-Fi.
Other changes include:
I hope you like this update. If you do, please leave it a favorable review.
• 64-bit Support for iOS 11
Several bugs have been fixed in this version
I apologize for any inconvenience they may have caused you and thank you for your comments and bug reports.
Please don't forget to rate or review the app in iTunes.
Improvements based on your feedback
ما الجديد في هذا الإصدار
• This app uses VoiceOver to be fully accessible to the blind and visually impaired. Thanks to Kevin Jones and Eric Knapp for encouraging me to do this.
• When you're selecting a Surah from the Surah list, you can now optionally select an Ayah, to jump directly to that Ayah.
• When an Ayah is highlighted, you can get rid of the highlight by performing a long-tap anywhere on the page. That is, tapping and keeping your finger pressed down for at least 0.75 seconds (three quarters of a second).
• When you start an Audio Loop, the audio loop defaults to the first Ayah on the page you are on.
• Fixed the behavior of the Bookmark detail entry screen on the iPad in landscape mode
• Fixed the behavior of the "About" window on the iPad.
• When an Audio loop is playing on the iPhone in landscape mode, the screen will automatically scroll to keep the currently playing Ayah visible.
• Added missing translation to Surah Alaq.
• Added the missing "Edit" button on the iPhone bookmark screen.
Jazaakum Allah Khairan to all the people who reported the bugs.
• Some of the translation text of Surah Nahl (Chapter 16) was missing. This release fixes that.
Thank you for your feature suggestions. We value your feedback. If you would like us to respond to you, please feel free to email us or contact us via Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/quranmemorizer) or Twitter (@QuranMemorizer).
Removed the 'Rate this App' functionality.
We found a bug in the app where going to "Rate this App" caused the app to crash repeatedly.
This new release fixes that problem.
• Added support for iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Improved code to make the app faster
• Added a short video on how to use the app.
• Modified page turning animation to make it smoother
• iPad: To get to the toolbars you must now tap on the 'Gears' icons that show up on the outer sides of the pages.
The database was missing translations for the following Chapters (Surahs): Aal-Imran, Ma'ida, Ibrahim, Nahl, Mulk and 'Alaq. This version adds the missing translations.
|Previous 3 versions|