No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, DAT,VOB,FLV,WMV ,MKV,MP4,RM,RMVB,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP,RTSP,MMS,SFTP,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,UPnP and UDP etc...
files and streaming directly on iOS devices. Just transfer the media files to your iOS devices by iTunes File Sharing, then it can be played at once.With built-in browser, it is not just a local movie player , it is "Movie Player & Streaming Media Player" in fact. And,iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core CPU decoding is supported.
"The Best Video Player for iPhone..." - Lifehacker.com
"All-round best in class movie player with streaming" - TouchMyApps.com
GoodPlayer in App Store Top 1 Listed:
* France/Italia/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPad Paid Top 1
* Italia/Croatia Entertainment iPad Grossing Top 1
* Lithuania/Niger/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPhone Paid&Grossing Top 1
* Estonia/Sri Lanka Entertainment iPhone Grossing Top 1
* Swipe fingers up/down on playing, to change the subtitle or turn off subtitle on the fly (for media files with subtitles)
* Swipe fingers left/right on playing, to change the audio track on the fly (for media files with multiple audio tracks)
* TV out/VGA out support , HDMI TV-out and Video Mirroring support( for iPad & iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4 only)
* Universal, supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* srt,smi,"idx+sub",mkv embedded subtitle supported
* Lots of subtitle language encoding supported
* 24 bits true color, no color information missed
* "Open In" feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail
email attachments and Safari web browser
* 3ga,3gp,aac,amr,ape,asf,asx,avi,cue,dat,dv,f4v,flac,flv,gsm,gxf,hlv,iso,m1v,m2p,m2t,m2ts,m2v,m3u,m4v,m4r,m4a,mka,mkv,mod,moov,mov,mp1,mp2,mp3,mp4,mpa,mpe,mpeg,mpeg1,mpeg2,mpeg4,mpg,mpv,mt2s,mts,mxf,oga,ogg,ogm,ogv,ps,qt,ram,rm,rmvb,tp,ts,vob,webm,wm,wma,wav,wmv,wtv file formats supported
* Subtitle font, font size and font color customization
* HTTP, FTP, RTSP,MMS,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,HTTPS,SFTP and UDP streaming playback
* goodplayer:// URL scheme
* Auto repeat playback current file switch supported, the default is off.
* Built-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder inside of app,file,delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete
* Two full screen modes: "Crop on Fullscreen" and "Fit on Fullscreen"
* Playlist support: every folder is a playlist. Just move the files to a folder, and set the "Settings"-->"Playback"---> "Auto Repeat" to "All Files Loop". During the playback, the files in the folder will be played back one by one automatically.
* iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core decoding supported. Dual-core CPU could be used to decode at the same time.
* Folder password protection
* Left/Right/Stereo Audio Channel selection
* HTTP/FTP WiFi file sharing
* Blocker for iTunes Sync file backup
* SMB/ CIFS/Samba browse/streaming supported
* UPnP/WebDAV/SFTP supported
* AirPlay supported
Notice: no DTS audio support! AC-3 audio supported (iOS 9.3 or later needed)
1. Support site: http://hustmobile.com/goodplayer/
2. Email: email@example.com
Reviews from customers:
"First of all I would like to congratulate you on making an excellent product!
I have tested quite a few of the various play-all formats media
players in the App store, but the picture quality, sharpness and depth
of field of the GoodPlayer is so far the best video player.
Much better than other players ... , to name but a few." - Richard
"Media player replacement
Works very well for its intended purpose. Love being able to watch
stuff that I couldn't put on my iPhone before." - Goblu57
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
1. SMB support improved
AC-3 audio supported (iOS 9.3 or later needed)
Fix the SMB issue
SMB/CIFS support improved
SMB/CIFS support improved
Support Toshiba AeroCast Wireless HDD
HTTP streaming playback supports downloading subtitle automatically. For example, if the played media named "filename.avi”, then the app will try to download "filename.srt", "filename.eng.srt",
1 Apple Watch supported. The playing item title will show on the Apple Watch
“Network Caching Level” setting option added, this setting can set the network buffer size level
1. 64-bit support added, 64-bit iDevices (iPhone 5S,6,6 Plus and iPad Air,Air 2, Mini 2&3) performance improved
1. Output to DLNA/UPnP renderer(DMR, Digital Media Renderer, such as smart TV) supported, now GoodPlayer can work as DLNA Control Point(UPnP Controller)
What’s new in last 9.5 update
1. Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen
Support for iOS 8
iPod library (Music and Video) playback support improved (GoodPlayer-->Bottom Right button-->iPod library)
iPod library (Music and Video) playback supported (GoodPlayer-->Bottom Right button-->iPod library)
1. 0.3-4x Playback Speed adjustment supported. During the media playback, click the playback control information button, then click the bottom “Playback Speed”. This feature is only for software decoding mode.
1. Chromecast support improved. Add a new setting option “Sync local when Chromecast”, it sets up whether or not the local iDevice media playback is on during chromecasting. The default value is “Off”.
1. Chromecast support improved. SMB streaming can support Chromecast now.
1. Chromecast supported, iOS version 6 and later needed for Chromecast support. And Chromecast only supports limited media types supported by Google Cast. Supported Media for Google Cast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media
AFP(Apple Filing Protocol, AppleTalk Filing Protocol) supported, both downloading and streaming
Click to see more