About & Pics
AN OSCAR WORTHY APP - 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film "Searching for Sugar Man"!
The original retro film camera used by millions of users.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support up to 4K HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 8 Lenses: Super 8, 16mm, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 13 Retro & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan, Two-Color, 2-Strip and 3-X.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
• 8mm Vintage Camera is now an universal app that supports both iPhone and iPad
• Supports 1080p video on iPhone 5, 5s, SE
• Optimized for iPhone X
• Countdown theme now shows counting numbers correctly on iOS 10
• New film: Two-Color
• Supports HD video up to 4K
• Support for iOS 8
• Updated for iOS 7
• New films: Indigo, Tuscan
- Fixed record button disabled bug
- iPhone 5 support
• New film: Pela
• Fixed compatibility issues on iPhone 4S
- Added post-processing abilities of previously recorded videos
- Added projector sound; you can also choose mute or microphone only.
Click to see more