About & Pics
Do you like learning about mythical creatures? If you do, then you have come to the right place. Inside you will find an exhaustive list of creatures, monsters, and other legendary beasts. Better yet, your experience is not limited to what we provide, as the application ties directly into web services to provide additional images and other resources so you can continue to explore and learn. Search for keywords, bookmark your favorites, browse images, and have a ton of fun. You might even learn something!
Top Features Include:
- Huge list of over 1200 creatures.
- See images of every single creature.
- Additional creatures will be added by user submission on our web site.
- Browse additional images and even view them full screen.
- Adaptive web server search algorithm provides constantly better image results for base thumbnails.
- Full text search.
- Browse by creature origin.
- Personal favorites list.
- Explore further with integrated creature web searching. No need to leave the application.
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
- Updated for new SDK.
- Bug fixes
- Update for new API.
- Updated for new SDK & new phones.
- Updated for new SDK.
- General bug fixes
-Fixed a major bug that was causing text to not display properly on devices less than IOS7. Thank you kindly for the feedback and patience.
(1) Updated for IOS7
- update SDK
- Compiled on new SDK
- Text fixes
-Fixed a minor bug in data update.
- Updated SDK
The next major version is on the way soon, and includes the ability to submit new data and data corrections as well as automatic data update capability.
Minor bug fixes. Watch for large update after the holidays.
- Updated to fully support the new iPhone 5 & iPod Touch 5 displays.
1) Added ability to take notes
- Great speed improvements
Back-end code changes leading to the redesign to the new codebase. Some graphic size improvements are included, but look for the full impact in the next version.
Small search bug fix.
Updated to support new retina graphics on the new iPad
Small update to support retina graphics on the new iPad
1) Updated graphics
Please keep the suggestions coming, more versions will continue to be made.
Keep the suggestions coming!
Updated API and other things to work with XCODE 4.x. Fixed some text. Fixed some images.
Click to see more