Latitudie is the most complete Google Latitude client for iPhone and iPad! And it even runs in the background!
Wanna keep your friends updated on your position? Would you like to see your friends' positions in real time? Or what about your phone telling you when that friend you haven't seen in a long time is around the corner? Forget about making phone calls just for asking your friends where they are and start saving money! Just let Latitudie run in background and it will update your location as you move. It's never been that easy!
- Update your position, manually or automatically
- Access and edit your location history
- Temporarily hide your location
- See your history on a map and replay it
- Track and manage your friends
- Invite new friends to use Latitude
When running in the background, Latitudie will let you decide if want it to update your position when only you move, in order to save battery power.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Latitudie is not affiliated with Google Inc.
iOS ratings are temporarily unavailable.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Correctly show the view for changing the update interval
- Fixed a crash on iOS 4.3
- Dramatically reduced battery consumption when using GPS
- Fixed a crash when adding new friends from Gmail contacts which affected some users
- Fixed a bug which could cause a black screen when reopening Latitudie
* Fixed a bug in the friends view
- Added support for configuring the minimum time between updates
* Added support for disabling background updates
- Added support for location updates in the background using high precision
Click to see more