About & Pics
With mPrompt any iOS becomes a handy speech practice and performance tool. Using content from your other apps or create in mPrompt, experienced and novice public speakers can use mPrompt to rough out and fine tune speeches and practice speech delivery and timing, anywhere.
•. Record a video of your presentation to your iOS device and then add to your presentation using iMovie or other video editing apps
• Scroll the speech in portrait or landscape mode triggered by an unobtrusive touch to the screen, allowing pausing, adjustment and resumption of the speech
• Allows dynamic speed adjustment during presentation
• Cut and paste content from any other iOS app or compose content within the app
• Adjust the font size and speed of your speech for readability and timing
• An adjustable highlight can focus on a few lines, with complete contrast and position control
• Highlight key words and phrases - great for memorization and making delivery more natural
• Practice speech timing with the included timer
• Use mPrompt for paperless speech composition and practice
Releasing new versions every 12 months, on average.
Updated interface, miscellaneous enhancements including video recording capabilities - record your presentation as the prompter runs.
Updated for iOS 10 and WatchOS 3.0
Minor bug fixes
Now incorporates Apple Watch to allow remote control of mPrompt running on an iPhone! AirPlay your iPhone to an Apple TV for a big screen prompter!
mPrompt was entirely re-written to accommodate all iOS devices and sports a new clean interface. User comments have added to the strength of this version. Also new to this version is the ability to highlight key words and phrases on the prompter screen which allows for more natural speech presentations.
Check out IK Multimedia's iKlip, the universal microphone stand adapter for iPad, is the perfect support for mPrompt.
Enhancements to user experience
This version improves performance on rotation of device
Improved user interface. Last saved speech loads when app starts
Click to see more