Welcome to "A Way with Words," public radio's fresh and lively program about words, language, and how we use them. Call or write with your questions about grammar, slang, usage, old family sayings, new words, language-learning, idioms, riddles, word games, or anything else related to language.
This is the most convenient and reliable way to access "A Way with Words" on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
* Access to exclusive bonus content not available in the regular podcast feed
* Call the show from your iPhone
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
The A Way with Words application contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episodes wherever you are
* Always updated with the latest episodes and an archived back-catalog
* Download the episodes and play them offline
* Playback resumes (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. Call-in feature is only available on iPhone but not iPod Touch.)
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
New episode layouts
Minor Bug Fixes. Support for iPhone 5
Minor bug update.
Added a new tab bar interface, UI enhancements, faster show loading, stability improvements and minor bug fixes. Swiping to the left and right from the episode detail page will go to the next or previous episode.
Download this update for a new in-app audio player. Now you can listen and use the other great features of the app!
Click to see more