Think you know your Bible facts? Think again. Flip Ant will challenge you with some of the best questions around! Don't be enamored with his voice, the clock is running!
Play against friends from around the world with Game Center support!
Choose from TWO game modes:
- Single player mode provides a timed game that allows you to enter your name and score to the Manna Leaderboard. If you are having trouble, just wait and wrong answers will be removed.
- Practice mode is similar to Single player mode, but without the stress of a timer. This is great for doing research or playing in a group setting.
- Choose from Old Testament questions, New Testament questions, or questions from the entire Bible.
- In single player and practice games, choose from a 10 question game up to a 50 question game.
- Visit the Swag store to buy Biblicious & Pariahware labeled products.
- Connect via multiple social network options.
- View the Manna Leaderboard.
- Submit questions for possible inclusion in future versions.
See it in action here:
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Fixed an issue where the correct answer wouldn't show.
Updated for iOS 10
Fixes a rare crash
- Question text now fits, even for long questions.
- Better compatibility for newer devices.
- Fixed the link for rating the app.
Bug fix for iPad
Fixed a potential first launch crash.
Multi-Player capability has returned.
Updated for iOS 7
- Updated game play interface.
Fixed background image
Fixes the "bars" displayed when playing in landscape mode.
iOS 6 compatibility
Invite your Game Center friends to play
Fixes overlapping button issue.
If the answer to a question may be a book of the Bible, then the book is not shown & Flip Ant does not tell the player which book the question comes from.
Fixed some memory leaks.
Landscape mode now supported.
Added Game Center functionality.
Click to see more