About & Pics
Voxel is a fun, easy-to-use 3D-pixel editor. It's like Minecraft without all the mining. Use it to create simple sculptures, 3D icons, game-levels, or just to doodle with blocks.
Voxel now has 3D printing built-in! Order plastic and even metal prints of your models from directly within the app. Models are printed by Sculpteo and shipped directly to you.
Simply tap in empty space to create the first block. From there you can attach new blocks to it by tapping any face. Or, toggle the grid guide to put blocks exactly where you want them. A color palette lets you change colors. Drag your finger on the selected block to rotate your view. Use a two-finger-swipe to rotate the view as well. Use the familiar two-finger pinch motion to zoom in or out -- or just hold your finger in one spot.
Voxel is easy enough for kids to enjoy, but it is also designed for creative adults. Advanced users will appreciate Voxel's layering and animation tools. Upload your models to the online gallery!
Now make models for use with Minecraft -- Voxel now imports/exports .binvox format!
Check out the stop motion made by printing 8 frames of a voxel animation:
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
- fixed bug that caused blocks to be drawn when tapping controls
-- fixed Dropbox import bug and OBJ export bug
- Fix for iPhone 6/7 touch problem
Note: This could be the last version to support iOS 7 and earlier. The newest XCode only supports iOS 8 and above.
- iOS9 compatibility
- updated for iOS8 and iPhone 6/6+
-iOS 7 compatibility
- fixed splash screen for portrait mode
- movie export! To Dropbox or Photo Gallery
- bug fixes
- runs natively on iPhone 5 screen
- bug fixes and UI improvements
- duplicate layers
- print size remembered for each file
-- in previous 1.7update ----
- Make 3D plastic prints of your models!
NEW in this version:
- fixed photo library bug AGAIN
- fix for OBJ export of large objects
- optimized file menu for handling many files
SPRITE animation! Create multiple voxel flipbook objects within your model.
new in the previous version:
- MOVIE TOOL! Owners of the full version of Voxel can script animated camera fly-bys of their models. Export frame sequences to the device or to a Dropbox account.
- overhauled graphics engine for much faster graphics and interaction, especially on large models
New Features from version 1.4:
- new multi-function toolbar
- fix for mysterious '.dat' files in file browser
- "sun tool" for light control
SELECT BOX tool!
- bug fixes
-- new toolbar with paint brush, flood fill, and multi-draw
- improved camera control. doesn't get turned around and backwards anymore.
- OBJ file format export!
-fix 1.31 bug that disabled access to previous user files
iPad Ready! All the extra space is awesome!
Voxel 1.3.1 is FREE to download, but if you like it then you must pay the minimum app charge to enable save.
*Note * Previous users of Voxel already have save enabled and do not have to pay anything more.
Click to see more