EDGE touch is a full featured pixel art editor for the iPhone and iPod
Pixels can be drawn directly by tapping. It makes creating pixel art
enjoyable and easy anytime, anywhere.
- Supports from 1x1 to 1024x1024 pixels
- Basic drawing functions like freehand, straight line, square, ellipse, etc
- Tap & hold to copy colors like an eyedropper tool
- Cancel actions by tapping with a second finger while drawing
- Undo and Redo
- Grid display (configurable)
- Adjustable RGB and HLS color space in the color palette
- Layer link, for editing two or more layers at the same time (move, copy,
paste, etc. within the range of selection)
- Two views at the same time: one actual size, the other zoomed in
- Onionskin (Tracing)
- File Sharing (PNG / GIF / Animated GIF / EDGE touch file format)
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
- Added function to sort files by file name.
- Supports 1024x1024 pixels.
- Fixed a bug that the transparency state may not be canceled when zooming with the background color transparency function of the selected range turned on.
Added support and made optimizations for the iPhone X screen resolution.
- In share, change upper limit of scale (x4 to x8).
- Bugfix that show alert "An error occurred while processing the deployment of zlib." in sometimes.
Support resolution of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus.
- Fixed an issue that can not be scrolled in iOS8 options bar and toolbar.
This has been fixed in some cases what you have set in the Share screen in the [Layer] item is not reflected.
Fixed the following bug.
When sending e-mail attachments and images, is set to JPG format, the image was upside down.
User interface and functionality has been renewed.
- The number and order of the tool display can be customized.
- The function to send and receive the image data to PC(Windows) was added.
The garble happened when a character Japanese etc. was used for the file name or the layer name.
If you are not required, can be hidden from the Preferences.
ex.) zoom x32 -> x1 -> x32 -> x1 ....
Click to see more