About & Pics
"Gloop" sits somewhere in that improbable space between an interactive lava lamp, foam resting on water and alien clouds lit by the setting sun(s).
Whatever it is, as you stir this bizarre mix thousands of virtual molecules collide with each other, sticking and slipping. This generates heat causing the gloop to glow and become less viscous. If you treat the gloop more gently it cools and solidifies allowing you to give it form.
Gloop also features warping of photos, images and real time video on iPhone 3GS+, iPod 3rd Gen+ and iPad+. Photos and real time video require a device with a camera.
Gloop has all the features of Gloop FREE with the following additions:
- Shape preserving globs which you can send spinning into the gloop and into each other.
- Gravitational attraction, tilt control and explosion strength.
- Multiple image warp simulation types as well as diffract and clone particle effects.
- Use video and images to influence particle motion.
Also by RunSwimFly - "Germs" and "Germs FREE" the liquid physics engine of "Gloop" employed in a game of microbial conquest.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
Use video and images to influence particle motion.
- Clone mode no longer influenced by opacity setting from Overlay mode.
- Clone particle effect
- Photos, images and real time video are warped by the motion of the gloop. Image warping only available on iPhone 3GS+, iPod 3rd Gen+ and iPad+. Photos and real time video require a device with a camera.
Shape preserving globs and improved glob collisions.
Added an options screen allowing control of surface friction, particle number and palettes. Also added "globs" (technology adapted from "Germs") and controls for glob palette, density and glob gravity.
- Added tilt controlled gravity option. Tap with three fingers to toggle on and off.
"Germs" currently in review - the liquid physics engine of "Gloop" employed in a game of microbial conquest. Visit www.runswimfly.com for details and video links.
|Previous 3 versions|