A simple, powerful magic trick that anyone can learn, for iPhone and iPod Touch.
"Amazing!" — David Pogue, The New York Times
Featured by Apple. As seen in The Wall Street Journal, Wired, TechCrunch, Gizmodo, AppleInsider, iLounge, TUAW, and The New York Times.
How It Works:
Ask your friend to name any card in the deck. It can be *any* card. Then bring out your iPhone or iPod Touch and let them open the Rising Card app. It displays a photo of a deck of cards. Ask them to think about their card, and then shake the device. As they shake, the card they were thinking about *visibly rises* out of the deck.
The trick works perfectly *every* time - no matter which card your friend chooses! If you have *any* trouble or questions after purchase, contact our support crew at www.theory11.com/support for assistance. We are here to help you!
This app showcases a brilliant method pioneered by critically acclaimed magician Chris Kenner (executive producer for David Copperfield). It is *very* easy to use, and it will work no matter which card your friend names.
- Simple to learn
- Easy to perform
- Can be *any* card
- Your friends will FREAK out
Want to learn more magic tricks? Visit www.theory11.com
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
Added support for iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max
- First magic app for iPhone X
* Support for iOS 8
- The Incredible Burt Wonderstone! A free, limited-time feature in promotion of the new feature film. You can enable this special mode from the Settings panel to change the default "Rising Card" screen.
Recommended for iOS 4 ONLY!
Completely redeveloped, NEW design, for iOS 4 users.
- Brand new, detailed, step-by-step INTERACTIVE tutorial, which will show on first run of the new Rising Card
- Now works better on iPod Touch!
NOTE: The instructions WILL show up again when you run Rising Card after this update.
Click to see more