This is a truly beautiful Tarot: three different decks in the palm of your hand, nine spreads, and a hundred other customizations. Touch the cards—slide, flip, grow, shrink, and arrange them as you wish.
- Beautiful Tarot includes three decks: Rider-Waite-Smith (78 cards), Jean Dodal's Tarot de Marseille (78 cards), and Charles VI (or "Le Gringonneur," 16 major arcana only).
- Use nine spreads and find a path to your own understanding, or arrange the cards as you wish.
- Customize card interpretations: replace any card's historic text with your own, personalized meaning to be used throughout the app.
- Share your reading via email, complete with images and your personal interpretation, or save a screenshot to your photo library.
- Customize the look of your app with different card backs, table backgrounds, and bars (one thousand different combinations are possible).
Beautiful Tarot emphasizes lovely and realistic behaviors of the cards. Use touches to sort, flip, shuffle, and arrange your readings. Above all, delight in the beautiful and meditative aspect of these works of art, as people have for six centuries.
Releasing new versions every 9 months, on average.
small bug fixes and improvements!
Minor bug fixes and updates
- bug fix for portrait mode on iPhones
- iPhone X support
- Completely rewritten in Swift—using all 64 bits :-)
Note: this version (1.50) has a bug when trying to save personal meanings! Please don't upgrade, and wait for version 1.51 (currently in review with Apple) if you use this feature.
In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies.
* * *
- Optimized for iOS 7
NEW: Native to iPhone 5, with 4" retina screen support
NEW: Now uses native iOS Twitter integration
NEW: "What's New" feature keeps you up to date on changes in the app
NEW: Added "spread protection" -- if a spread is in progress, shuffle button will confirm before shuffling
- Personal card meanings can now be up to 10kb
- Unified and cleaned up help
- Various small bug fixes and textual improvements
Updates to retina graphics
NEW: you can now share a reading (with card images, layouts, and personalized meanings) via Twitter
NEW : you can now enter your own observations and interpretations for each card; these meanings are then used throughout the app, including mail.
NEW : support for iOS4 retina display and fast switching
NEW : added ability to turn off reversals
NEW : added ability to use only major arcana (for decks where there are major and minor)
NEW : added ability to choose a specific card from the deck
NEW : using card choice, added significator option to many layouts
NEW : can now open ankh card by double tapping on blank areas of bar or background
NEW : added prompt in email version of reading for personal additions
- Improved layout of options under the Ankh card
- Fixed various typographic errors
- Fixed a bug where a reading that is returned to (after quitting the app in the middle of a reading) might show a duplicate card
- Fixed various small memory leaks
Click to see more