About & Pics
Ello chaps! Speakin British is a smashing app that adds a British accent and/or a little cockney slang to your messages. Indeed, it is easy to use, just type a message and translate it in the tap of a button. Your translations can then be shared in a moment's notice to all your friends! Chin wag with your blokes and send them cockney messages that are full of gobbledygook or impress your bird with a sexy, distinguished accent like James Bond ! So, the Best of British to you, Cheerio!
- Satisfy your curiosity for Cockney Rhyming and/or British slang
- Improve on your accents and dialect for acting
- Have some fun while killing time with this unique application
- Amuse your friends
- Share your translations with your friends instantly through E-mail, SMS (text message), Facebook, or your own messaging application.
- A great pocket application to take with you when you travel and use it as a dictionary or reference.
- Speakin Apps - Collect Them All -
The Speakin Apps will give you a wide variety of options to choose from when sharing fun and unique messages with your friends!
- Speakin Aussie
- Speakin British
- Speakin Gangsta
- Speakin Irish
- Speakin Jamaican
- Speakin Leet
- Speakin Pirate
- Speakin Redneck
- Speakin Scottish
- Speakin Swedish Chef
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
- One of many updates to come
Support for iOS 7
- Brand New Sharing Features
☆ UPDATED IN VERSION 3.1
☆☆☆ ADDED FEATURES ☆☆☆
✩ IMPROVEMENTS ✩
✩ NEW SHARING OPTIONS ✩
☆ COMING SOON ☆
☆☆☆ SPEAKIN BRITISH IS NOW UNIVERSAL ☆☆☆
☆ ADDED FEATURES ☆
➼ High-Resolution Retina Graphics.
➼ Portrait & landscape orientation.
➼ Auto-save or manually store your translations for later use.
☆ NEW SHARING OPTIONS ☆
➼ Send E-mail & Text message directly from within the app.
☆ COMING SOON ☆
➼ Twitter integration
➼ Submit words and phrases directly from within the App!
- New "Share" option replaces the "Email" button, and allows you to now share your translations via Email, SMS (iPhone Only), or your own message application via the copy/paste feature.
Click to see more