Wa'ppun? Welcome ta Speakin Jamaican! Dis app be cris & easy to use mon, type a message and translate it in the tap of a button then send it ta all your bredren. Truss mi, dis app will leave you feelin so upful, use it to channel your inner Rastafarian, humor your breddas, or satisfy your curiosity about the Jamaican language!
- Satisfy your curiosity for Jamaican Slang and Rasta lingo
- Improve on your accents and dialect for acting
- Have some fun while killing time with this unique application
- Amuse your friends
- Share your translations with your friends instantly through E-mail, SMS (text message), Facebook, or your own messaging application
- A great pocket application to take with you when you travel and use it as a dictionary or reference
- Speakin Apps - Collect Them All -
The Speakin Apps will give you a wide variety of options to choose from when sharing fun and unique messages with your friends!
- Speakin Aussie
- Speakin British
- Speakin Gangsta
- Speakin Irish
- Speakin Jamaican
- Speakin Leet
- Speakin Pirate
- Speakin Redneck
- Speakin Scottish
- Speakin Swedish Chef
Releasing new versions every about 1 year, on average.
• Updated translations
• minor bug fixes and improvements
• Updated fonts for easier legibility
- Added iMessage App. Now enjoy translating for friends directly from Messages.
- Interface Simplification
- One of many updates to come
Support for iOS 7
- Brand New Sharing Features
☆ UPDATED IN VERSION 3.1
☆☆☆ ADDED FEATURES ☆☆☆
✩ IMPROVEMENTS ✩
✩ NEW SHARING OPTIONS ✩
☆ COMING SOON ☆
☆☆☆ SPEAKIN JAMAICAN IS NOW UNIVERSAL ☆☆☆
☆ ADDED FEATURES ☆
➼ High-Resolution Retina Graphics.
➼ Portrait & landscape orientation.
➼ Auto-save or manually store your translations for later use.
☆ NEW SHARING OPTIONS ☆
➼ Send E-mail & Text message directly from within the app.
☆ COMING SOON ☆
➼ Twitter integration
➼ Submit words and phrases directly from within the App!
- New "Share" option replaces the "Email" button, and allows you to now share your translations via Email, SMS (iPhone Only), or your own message application via the copy/paste feature.
Click to see more