Picture Tile Slider Pro is a really cool tile-sliding puzzle game, based on the 15-puzzle (or n-puzzle) game, with a ton of features. You'll love it!
To solve the puzzle you arrange the tiles in number order, left to right then down. When you complete the puzzle you will be cheered on or applauded and have a chance to register your score.
- Easy Tap-n-Slide. Just tap and tiles slide.
- Multi-Tile-Slide. Move more than one tile at a time.
- Auto-Save of the game progress.
- Auto-Pause of timer when game is closed/inactive.
- 4 puzzle layouts (3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6).
- Timer based score keeping for each layout.
- 2 second preview of solved puzzle.
- Use one of 70 sample HD pictures provided as the puzzle.
- Use pictures from your Photo Album as the puzzle.
- Take a picture with the Camera and use as the puzzle.
- Solvable-Puzzles-Only option.
- Show/Hide tile numbers.
- Save screenshots of solved puzzles.
- Tell-a-friend about the game from inside the game.
- Leave a review link inside the game for your convenience.
The puzzle is really fun to play and easy too - even a 6 year old can do it!
Turning off the Solvable-Puzzles-Only option makes it more challenging, because you don't know if the puzzle can be solved or not.
Turning off Tile numbers also makes it more challenging.
The game remembers the state of the game so if a call comes in you can answer it knowing that when you are done you can resume where you left off with the timer paused. Once you make a move the timer will resume.
The game also remembers which picture you were using no matter the source.
Please note that pictures you take with the camera from within the game to use as the puzzle are not saved in your Photo Album. Once you solve the puzzle you can save a screenshot of the puzzle itself.
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
- Added more puzzle pictures
- You can now change the layout from the puzzle screen
Some minor issues fixed
Refreshed to look good on the latest iPhone screens
OS compatibility updates
- iOS 10 adjustments
- Support for iOS 7
- Better compatibility with older devices.
Support for iPhone 5
iOS 5 Compatibility Changes
- Updated with Retina display pictures and graphics
- Animation fixes to work better with iOS 4.0+
- Fixed an issue with settings not always saved with iOS 4.0 if the app was terminated by the user from the background tasks.
- Updated so it can work with the new iOS 4.0
- You can now enable/disable badge notifications for when more of our apps become available.
- The minimum OS version supported is now 2.2.
- Compiled for OS 3.0 but still runs on OS versions 2.1, 2.2 and 2.2.1.
- Added More Apps view.
Click to see more