About & Pics
Light can be added to a scene where none existed before just as if you were adding light at the time of photography. Realistic lighting and shadow is introduced using digital versions of the gobo library created by Gamproducts. For more information on Gamproducts gobos, please visit their website at www.gamonline.com.
Gobos, or patterns, are widely used by lighting designers in theatre, film, photography and television to create atmosphere, project scenery, and generally enhance the visual impact of their lighting. Normally used in front of lights during photography, these same exact patterns can be applied digitally to the entire image or inside a selected area. Gobos from the Gamproducts collection are included with Light and are arranged into the following categories: Breakups, Foliage, Lights, Sky and Windows.
Don’t settle for bland photos. Spice up your images with Light, just like Hollywood cameraman and photographers do. See the Light!
- Control light brightness, blurring, and displacement for light wrapping effects
- Adjust light position, rotation and size with on-screen controls
- Isolate light using the selection screen
- Position slider determines where to put the light
- Range slider selects the amount of light
- Lum (Luminance), Hue, or Sat (Saturation) buttons change the selection method
- Selectively apply light by painting a mask
- Shake on the Gobo screens to choose a random gobo
- Shake on the image editing screen to reset controls
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Crop, Rotate, Straighten
- Integrated Help
Photos Copyright © 2008--www.iofoto.com
Releasing new versions every 12 months, on average.
* Added 64 bit support
- Compatibility with iPhone 4.0 OS
Fixed an issue where the controls and sliders on the Selection screen didn’t behave properly in iPhone OS 3. Previous iPhone OS's were not affected.
- Compatibility with iPhone 3.0 OS
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.