About & Pics
iTree is a Snow Globe you can activate by shaking your phone - with special features around Christmas and the beginning of the year.
- Scene changes on dates towards Christmas
- Scene changes between Day / Night mode
- 3 types of Snowflakes available
- Snow also follows Gravity
- Cool 3D Graphics
- Realistic Snow Physics Simulation
- Two songs to choose from
- Added a rabbit to the outdoor scene
- Shake your phone to animate snow
- If you turn your phone the snow will fall in that direction
- Tapping on decorated tree switches lights on/off
- For Settings press icon on lower right
- For the Info Screen press icon on lower left
- Double tap screen for triggering animation of bear and rabbit characters
The scene of iTree updates on the following dates (during Christmas it has special features):
- Thanksgiving : Don't be surprised if your Tree disappears for a couple of days
- Dec 1 : Tree arrives in the house
- Dec 6st : Tree lights up at 6pm every day
- Dec 15 : The first gifts arrive
- Dec 16-20 : More gifts arrive
- Dec 24 : The tree is lit
- Dec 25 : Enjoy the Holidays
- Jan 1 : Lights go back to normal
- Jan 10 : Outdoor scene shows up again
- Feb 25 : A new tree starts to grow
Don't forget to check on your tree on those dates to see what happens.
Note: Under iOS 5 you need to quit the application or reboot your device to have iTree pick up the new date (we are working on a fix).
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
added compatibility for 64bit platforms
fix iOS 6 crashing bug
- Updated dates for this years and years to come
fixing crashing bug in iPhone 4 and iPad 2 with iOS7.x (also includes dates for 2013/14 from last update)
updated dates for 2013/14
Updated dates for 2012/13
fixes crashing bug when switching flake type in iOS 5
If there are any new problems, please email us at email@example.com
Updated dates to 2011
If you notice any problems please send us email including what device and OS version you are on at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjusting dates for 2010 and
(we apologize for not checking this beforehand, please consider revising your review / rating once things work again).
Attention: Don't update if you run iOS 3.1.x, wait for 1.4.6 (already submitted to Apple).
Adjusted dates for 2010
fixed bug that had shiny flakes disappear for iPhone 3Gs
fixed bug for 3GS iPhone that had shiny flakes disappear, fixed bug where rabbit head would disappear at beginning of animation.
Fixed a bug that prevented the app to run on iPhone 3Gs
bug fixes, date adjustments for 2009
Click to see more