Banner is an LED-matrix-like display with which you can show custom messages. The following items can be shown:
- 5 user-defined messages
- 35 types of symbol characters
- Date (3 formats)
- Time (3 formats)
- Tweet (3 defined feeds based on user's timeline or keyword search)
- Music (Artist, Song, Album)
The application has the following settings:
- Scroll speed
- Blink speed
- Landscape-only mode
- Upside-down display
- Mirror display
- Double-tap editing
- Sleep disable
- Character size (3 sizes)
- Element (LED) size (3 sizes)
- Element (LED) shape (6 shapes)
- Element (LED) color (Hue, Saturation)
- Element (LED) color randomization
Tweets will be updated ever minutes or every tweets displayed.
"Banner Free" is a free version with ads; "Banner" is a paid version without ads.
Both "Banner" and "Banner Extreme" have the same functionalities.
Releasing new versions every 8 months, on average.
- Updated the user interface
- Supports 4-inch display of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th Generation)
- Drawings were refined.
- Is now a universal app, installable on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Fixed a color incompatibility on blinking
- Add keyword search on Twitter
- Replace symbol characters which are treated as an emoji in iOS 5.
- Bug Fixed: can't show date/time on iOS 4.3.
- iPod music display was added. (OS 3.0 and later)
- Twitter's Tweets display was added.
- Date and Time display was added.
Click to see more