Tweetbot is an award-winning Twitter client for iOS and the Mac. Version 6 is built on Twitter’s V2 API which includes features like the ability to view Twitter polls, cards, and more tweet data. Tweetbot will continue to improve as the new API does.
Why Choose Tweetbot?
- Blazing Fast Performance.
- No Ads.
- Unique Experience.
- Chronological Timeline.
Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filter. Access these saved filters any time with two taps.
Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Select the length of time to mute and use regular expressions for smarter muting.
Ever forget why you followed someone or wanted to jot notes for future reference? Create private notes on a user’s profile that only you can see.
Create and manage public or private lists and then use them as curated timelines. Tweetbot allows you to quickly switch between lists and even use one as your main timeline.
Tweetbot syncs your read position and much more so your experience is seamless when switching from desktop to mobile and vice versa.
Start tweet topics to automatically chain together multiple Tweets (with the ability to append optional hashtags) and create tweet storms.
Add a second column on iPad to view other content like a list, mentions, search results, and etc at the same time.
Sync your unread status and timeline position across all of your devices running Tweetbot (Mac, iPhone, iPad).
Find your own style with multiple dark and light themes.
-- Subscription Details --
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
• Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
- Fixed a problem with some Mute user filters matching too many/all Tweets
- Fixed sharing extension